Saturday 29 May 2010

Making me smile today...

Hello,
Just thought I would drop by and share some of the things that made me smile today.
Firstly ,I spotted these simple but perfect flowers in a front garden this morning.I love the way they are "looking" at the sun.....



When I returned home and started tidying round I found this picture ,done by youngest whilst I was at work yesterday..........


A picture of him climbing Everest.Great to see he's still got the climbing bug.

So loving these flowers I picked up for a few pence yesterday.They were reduced at Sainsburys as they were at the and of their shelf life......


Oooh I do love a bargain,especially one as pretty as this.

Also looking lovely are my Poppies ,enjoying a bit of shade from the heat of the afternoon sun............



And last but by no means least ,something else that definitely made me smile, I won my first giveaway !!
Yes Julia Crosslands 100th post giveaway. I feel so lucky.
Hope you all find something to smile about this weekend
Jacquie x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers they always make me smile : )

    Enjoy your weekend
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your win!! I love the poppies in your garden - I'm a big sucker for poppies! Have a good weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those daisies are lovely. I have just spotted a few poppies about here too. Congrats on the win - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daisies look gorgeous! infact it all does, a very cheerful post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.