Sunday 6 May 2018

The May Landscape

Hello Again lovelies,
as always I have to say thank you for your lovely comments. I really do love to hear from you. Today I was at work and missed all the hot sunshine, but there were kind comments waiting for me when I got home, and I'm off tomorrow. Yay.

Here are a few pictures from my walk on Saturday morning. When the sky was cloudless and the paths were dry.



Eldest was walking with me. He's great company and a fast walking partner. We like to stride it out.


The willows by the stream are a gorgeous fresh green.


and the undergrowth is suddenly quiet tall.


Cow parsley and Hawthorn blossom,  May favourites.


I love all the different colours in the trees.



and I like to climb a stile.


Morning sheep.


The jumble of red roofs is so pretty here.


and the echoy dark of the tunnel frames the view perfectly.


Here it's the Wheat which is getting taller.


And here it was easy to spot the bird's nest.


At the top of the hill we stop to look back at the patchwork of yellow and green.


and back down on the village too.


It was nice to walk the shade sometimes, with just a little sunlight to illuminate the "pinkbells".


The final image from this walk were some Tulips we passed as we neared home. How lovely are these pastel pretties.


Jacquie x

2 comments:

  1. That clear blue sky is beautiful. Perfect walking weather. I do hope Lily will still come out walking with me as she gets older. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just glorious out there at the moment isn't it. I love cow parsley and hawthorn blossom as well, particularly those perfect round buds. Glad you have today off, I hope you have a lovely time. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.